For a short weekend visit to New York, this hotel worked out perfectly. The rooms were fine (nothing stood out as special, but they were comfortable, clean, and everything worked), but the location was terrific. It's just a few minute walk from sites like Central Park, Moma, and Times Square. I wish I could have stayed longer.
The biggest surprise was that I got lucky and was able to find free street parking a couple of blocks away (probably only due to weekend). The Best Parking app and website was really helpful, showing which streets had free or metered parking during your designated time period.
I used Starwood Points so can't really comment on value if paying cash.
If there was a downside, it was that the club room was crowded and we couldn't get seats for everyone. Despite that, the overall stay was excellent and we look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton