The location is reallt stunning , away from the croweded area Times Square but in the same time you are in the middle of everything...yes , the best area in NYC. I was with my children in a vacation , it was really good to let them go out at any time without fear or being worry to lost their way...no way : ) the hotel at times Square in 7th Ave...nobody can miss.
Inside the hotel , rooms furniture and cleanliness expressed the high style of Starwood Chain...nothing to say more than Awesome rooms.
Service...excellent , specially the concierge and bill captain...however the numbers and volume of your luggage , they will help you to find the suitable yellow cab van to JFK...SO , DO NOT CALL A CAR SERVICE !!
Food...we did not have any food inside , even the breakfast...i had a chance to book my rooms without breakfast to have the low bottom price..being in that location worth to do anything to enjoy Manhatin day and night...and who needs to eat in the hotel while you have a wide variety with all kind of levels and taste , from sausage cart to fancy seafood restaurants passing with all famous chain of burgers and pizza.
Warnning : inside your room and above the mini bar , there is a drawer with a glass top to see the items through...take care my freind...do not pick up any item up because there is sensors down each item...if you pick up an item to just to take an innocent look , after 8 seconds the item price will be added to your bill...look through the glass if you want but do not touch if you will not in need. I picked up a universal wall plug for more than 8 seconds and return it on its place bcs it was expencive..unfortunately they counted in my bill as purchased...there was not a sign about that in my room but thanks God that i am here to warn all Tripadvisor members to avoid such trick : )
Why i did not give 5 ? the staff are rude and have no time for guest questions...just a quick breif answers without a smile , maybe bcs the hotel is huge and fully booked all over the year..better to them than accuse them excuse.
Last 2 tips : No disagnated smoking area...if you want to smoke you have to go out the building..yes , in the street beside the door. For luggage store , you have to pay $ 3.70 for each bag or laptop...whatever its size.
I wish you a pleasent stay....the hotel worth the money you will pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton