The hotel was lovely well decorated and clean. We stayed in a suite which was really roomy with great views overlooking Times Square. It is a really busy hotel and seems very popular. It is situated at the end of Times Square which is better because Times Square is packed - never seen anything like it in my life!
We arrived after a 10 hour transatlantic flight and our room was not ready at 8pm in evening, this was disappointing because we were exhausted but we given a key to the club lounge to wait until the room was ready, the views in the club lounge are breathtaking and it is a nice chillout lounge with papers, refreshments and computers. Also the food at the hotel was substandard and overpriced so I would recommend eating elsewhere. The irish bar directly opposite the hotel did fantastic food, i was very impressed and didnt expect it to be so good. There is also a deli at the back of the hotel selling lovely fresh food, fruit and smoothies.
All in all a great stay, a great hotel and a great holiday in New York. I am so going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton