Stayed here for 4 nites while in town for a wedding. At check-in, I asked if it was possible to get an upgrade to a king room with a chaise lounge where my daughter could sleep while my wife & I used the king bed. We were booked for two double beds but that would have been too small for us three. Without hesitation, the gentleman behind the desk (Sorry-i forgot his name!) checked his computer and immediately upgraded us for no charge. Only in the hotel for 5 minutes and I've been treated very professionally and kindly. Yes, the rooms are more compact than your average hotel room but we made due just fine. The sheets were very comfortable and crisp-almost like they were ironed with starch. Great touch. The bathroom was very clean with good pressure from the shower-head, and an ample supply of towels. I did call the front desk asking for linen to use for the chaise, and i swear they were at my door with sheets and a blanket before I hung up the phone!
The staff at this hotel is second to none. From the ladies cleaning the rooms, to the maintenance man we passed in the halls, to the bellhops and concierge team, these people were awesome. Never did we detect a sense of rudeness or unwillingness to greet us. Usually, they said hello to us first! The only name I do remember from the long weekend was James, who helped me in the lobby with directions and also a restaurant recommendation. Great guy and very helpful. I could tell he was happy to help us.
We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant, as prices were excessive, but we wanted to try some local places anyway.
Yes, the room rates are quite high for the budget minded traveler, but if you're looking for a hotel with great location and outstanding service, the Sheraton New York Times Square can't be overlooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton