Perfect location, just a few blocks from both Times Square and Central Park. The 7th Ave E Train stop is right next to the hotel, which will take you to JFK and downtown to the WTC.
Arrived at 5pm, no queue to check in and was given a free upgrade to a Superior King from the traditional queen which was booked. Was on the 27th floor, which had an express lift bypassing floors 1-21. Great sized room, plenty of storage and bathroom good (although slightly on the small side and water pressure not great). Very comfortable bed, amazingly soft pillows. There was a mini-bar in the room (didn't use, and was warned in checkin that even moving items may trigger a charge). Complementary Starbucks Coffee for the machine in the room.
Didn't use the hotel restaurant facilities, so cannot comment. Free WiFi in the lobby was a nice added bonus. Would highly recommend, location was perfect and only had to use public transport to get to the downtown/WTC/Financial district. 5th Ave, Times Sq, Central Park etc are all within easy walking distance.
Was my first trip to NYC and loved it, cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton