My husband & I stayed at the hotel for New Years Eve. If you do not want to get stuck with the millions of people in Time Square this hotel is perfect. The location is in walking to distance Radio City, Broadway, Time Square, & Rockefeller Center. The hotel is close to everything, with a short distance from the craziness of the crowds. We were on the 50th floor and had a small view of Time Square, the room was fine, however the bathroom was extremely small. The front Desk agent Duanas I believe was his name was extremely helpful & quite accommodating. He gave us helpful hints on the city and things to be caution for.
Service was remarkable! There is heavy traffic in the city, make sure to negotiate a flat fare with the taxi cabs. It's $2.50 for the subway one way. You can take the (E) subway to JFK Airport. New York is a fun city, be careful with your personal belongings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton