When we arrived at the hotel, we were a little scared by the tiny lobby but once we were taken up to our room, all doubts dissolved! The views were spectacular! The bathroom was nice and clean and had a really nice shower and fittings! The rest of the room was also great and had everything we needed! The restaurant in the hotel was great and had an amazing view of Times Square! The concierge service was great! Just be careful of incorrect advice though. The one guy tried to get us to pay a fortune for broadway tickets but we later found that it was much cheaper to go to the square and buy it from the ticket office there! The lady at the concierge service, Divani, was really helpful! Before our trip, they actually made a special arrangement to get movie tickets for us which they kept in the safe! I was totally blown away by this service and was truly thankful! Great place to stay and I'd recommend it to any traveller!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel housed in 1930s building, located between Avenue of the Americas & 7th Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Renaissance Hotel New York
- Renaissance Times Square
- New York City Renaissance