Spend a long weekend here for our wedding anniversary and a Broadway show. This hotel is right where the action is - Times Square. Yet when we were in our room there was no real traffic noise. The rooms are fairly modern and up-market. The beds are up to the Marriott standard, very comfortable. There was no bath in the bathroom, but there was the greatest shower - I wish more hotels would do this as baths are truly out-of-date these days as most people prefer a shower.
The hotel has a small lobby at street level where one checks in and then the rest of the lobby and bar/restaurants are on the 2nd floor. We had breakfast in the hotel the first morning and it was nice - buffet, but somewhat expensive at $29 per person.
There is high speed internet available - as one would expect in a hotel of this standard.
I would definitely come back again when I am in NY again - location location location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel housed in 1930s building, located between Avenue of the Americas & 7th Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Renaissance Hotel New York
- Renaissance Times Square
- New York City Renaissance