Perfect location for a family vacation in NYC. Rooms were a good size for a NYC hotel. View from our room on the 21st floor was awesome. My kids loved it! There was no noise even though hotel is literally in the middle of times square. Cool and hip upper level lobby includes a breakfast area, (bar at night), with what must be the best view in times square. We were there on Jan 3 and 4th and the new year's eve ball was clearly visible through the wall of windows. The food in the hotel restaurant was good for a late night meal after a broadway show. Theater was a short walk around the block from this hotel. Beds were nice and typically Marriott comfy. Bathrooms were nice and roomy, but probably in need of an update just cosmetically. I'm not sure of the value as we stayed on points.We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel housed in 1930s building, located between Avenue of the Americas & 7th Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Renaissance Hotel New York
- Renaissance Times Square
- New York City Renaissance