Amazing Boutique hotel in a great Spot of Manhattan. Lovely and great design. My room was big with 2 bathrooms, don't ask me why but it was useful.
Close to everything but yet in a corner of the town. Had a great time, just think that front desk staffs are too busy and not enough employees to take care of traffics at the hotel.
Over all clean & price is reliable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown’s fashionable East Side, The Lexington New York City debuted as Manhattan’s newest Marriott Autograph Collection hotel in summer 2013 after an extensive $46 million dollar transformation project. This full-service, 28-story hotel offers 725 brand-new guestrooms with modern amenities plus several onsite restaurants and bars. The Lexington New York City is steps from the United Nations, Grand Central Terminal and Park Avenue, and is walking distance to Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Bloomingdales, Madison Avenue, Fifth Avenue shopping, Broadway theaters/Times Square many museums and more. The revitalized hotel has been completely transformed and is the ideal choice for business and leisure visitors looking for an upscale, iconic New York City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Lexington New York City - an Autograph Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Lexington New York