Hotel is great, centrally located within walking distance of many attractions. Subway entrance is just steps away. We booked a King bed and they didn't have it when we checked in, they gave us a Queen room but did not charge us the $27/day hotel fee. Wifi is not charged. Little and convenient food market on site. Only complaint is that the room smelled weird (like someone smoked and they cleaned it), but given that we spent most of the day exploring the city it didn't bother us that much. Overall I will recommend for anyone traveling on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel