We really enjoyed our 2 night Sunday/Monday stay in the very large hotel which is literally convenient to everything. We never even took a taxi, walking to the Metropolitan Museum(a bit far), Times Square and other attractions.
Room was very clean and decorated in a very modern style.
Even though the hotel is huge, never really a wait for an elevator.
Hint would be to book Friday, Saturday and Sunday for more reasonable pricing.
NYC hotels have gotten very outrageous in their pricing. We found a Groupon for this hotel and also had to pay a $ 25/night facility charge in addition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel