The Park Central Hotel is in an excellent location, a 5 minute walk to Central Park, across the street from Carnegie Hall, a 10 minute walk to TImes Square and Broadway Theatres. It is close to many sights and restaurants, but enough removed from the main hustle and bustle of the Times Square area. The room we stayed in had virtually no view (walls in every direction), a very small shower, and no in room coffee maker or fridge. As we were in New York City, all we needed the room for was sleeping and in this respect it was very comfortable and quiet. I would recommend the Park Central Hotel primarily for its location, relative affordability and if your needs are the same as ours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel