The Park Central is getting pricier, as are most NYC hotels. The rooms are clean and neat, but could use additional touching up. It is in a terrific location that makes any negatives less annoying. Don't eat or drink at the hotel. Prices for average food and beverages are 50% higher than elsewhere in the area. Don't believe the 12:00 o'clock check out, they disable the room keys at about 11:00 on the day of your departure, and you will have to argue with the manager that you do not want to wait in a long check out line just to get your key activated to get your luggage.
There are many international tourists that are staying there as a part of tour packages, and the myriad of languages and people give it a nice ambience. Despite some issues, I will stay there again as long as the price is competitive.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central Hotel New York
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Hotel
- Park Central New York
- Park Central Ny Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.