I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in July, partly for business partly for leisure. The hotel is huge almost 2000 rooms, has a theatre, many shops, restaurants. It is in fact a small city within a city.
Our room was located on the 24th floor and we had a perfect view on Times Square. The room was very spacious, had a lounge area with big sofa and an armchair. The bed was very comfortable, almost too big. There is an iPod docking station in the room and it worked very well.
The bathroom's size was just right, big mirror with good light, hair-dryer and nice amenities. We didn't really eat at the hotel, we did order Room service one time. We had a classic burger and it was really tasty. juicy, done to my liking. We did wait for it a bit longer but the staff warned us when taking our order so we were fine.
We also had drinks at their revolving restaurant The View. It is worth visiting. the whole turn takes around 60 minutes - very nice drinks :)
I really recommend this hotel, especially when it's your first time in New York. It is right in the Times Square, so a perfect location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business & leisure travel, this world-class NYC hotel is located in the Times Square theater district of Manhattan and features newly renovated hotel rooms, event venues and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your New York Marriott Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City
- Marriott New York City
- Marriott Marquis New York
- Marriott Hotel New York
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Times Square
- Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Marriot Marquis