Our rate was good, we had a really nice room that was on the 41st floor, and the services of the hotel were very good.
What I did not like was the fact that the hotel was huge, and that it loaded people like cattle from place to place via banks of elevators, always crowded.
But I would not recommend this particular hotel unless you really want to be IN Times Square, with throngs everywhere, and it's important to be close to Broadway.
WARNING: The Marriott Marquis wants $16.95 a DAY for internet service! It is February 2013, and every McDonald's in New York has wifi; I thought this was ridiculous, and did not pay it. I used my iphone exclusively, which was not nearly as convenient. Fuggedaboudit, Marriott...$16.95 a day for wifi is so 2010.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business & leisure travel, this world-class NYC hotel is located in the Times Square theater district of Manhattan and features newly renovated hotel rooms, event venues and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your New York Marriott Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City
- Marriott New York City
- Marriott Marquis New York
- Marriott Hotel New York
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Times Square
- Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Marriot Marquis