This hotel is in a GREAT location!
I booked it through Expedia for $300/night. My room was a bit run down. A few comments -
1. The bed was extremely hard/flat, but after a day of running around town, you won't care.
2. The bathroom did have granite countertop ... maybe the best part of the room??
3. Internet cost money. What am I thinking??? It is NYC afterall.
4. Make sure that you call in advance to "request" a room with a view and then make sure you call again the day before just to make sure that the request went through.
5. Don't use the ticket people in the hotel for shows/plays. They charge you at least 2x if not 3x as much for tickets.
6. Do use the concierge for restaurant recommendations.
7. The show 'Altar Boyz' was comedic & worth seeing.
There are a bunch of restaurants. The two that I ate at were exceptional (and not too pricey either).
1. Triomphe (try the scallop in truffle sauce, garden salad, and lamb - very delicious).
2. Balthazar (lamb dish is AMAZING! bread is delicious too).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Millennium Hotel Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hotel New York City
- Millennium Broadway Hotel
- Millenium Hotel Nyc
- Millenium Hotel New York