The hotel itself is ok for a place to sleep. Front desk staff were great. Rooms pretty good for a NYC hotel. Location great if you want to visit the World Trade Center memorial. You have a 5-7 block walk to subways into the heart if NYC. That was the major drawback for me. You will have thus walk and a subway ride to any other area of nyc. Location not great. There is also no restaurant on site, bit even a coffee shop.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Downtown Hotel New York City
- New York Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ensconced in polished stone in a contemporary design, the lobby of our downtown Manhattan hotel is simply breathtaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your New York Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.