Vacation dates 30 June to 06 July 2013
I divided my vacation into two difference experiences the first 4 nights I stayed at The Algonquin Hotel wanted to get the feel off what its to stay in the middle of the city the multitude of people, the noise it was just crazy in a good way the personnel where excellent they provide us with excellent customer service experience very helpful the room was nice a but tiny but had an excellent decor ,the second part of my vacation I wanted to be more out going so we decided to move to the New York Marriott east side it’s a wonderful hotel rooms are larger and its offer many onside amenities I will most likely return to the Marriott east side hotel and stay a full week instead of 2 night .
Overall I will recommend both hotel the staff are knowledgeable and very patience.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott East Side Hotel New York City
- New York Marriott East Side Hotel
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott East Side
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Midtown Manhattan, the New York Marriott East Side features spacious guestrooms and suites, a state-of-the-art health club, a stylish concierge lounge and flexible event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your New York Marriott East Side reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.