We call the Affinia Gardens our city home. The doorman, Caprice, always goes above and beyond. It is perfect for our family of four with two young children. Walking distance to central park, the zoo, shopping, groceries, everything you need. Yet, as soon as the doors shut, the Affinia really does offer the quiet and comforts you crave after a day of exploring the city. We've stayed at a handful of NYC hotels and we now only come back to the Affinia every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to spread out and relax? Look no further than Upper East Side hotel Affinia Gardens. Set in New York’s Upper East Side, featuring spacious rooms and suites, soothing services and comforting amenities, Affinia Gardens is the perfect place for a tranquil retreat. It’s also deceptively close to some of Manhattan’s most popular attractions, such as Central Park, just four blocks away. Our 129 suites offer generous living space, including full kitchens and large vanities with Hollywood lighting, making them ideal for stays of a day, a week or much, much longer. With rooms larger than many New York City apartments, Affinia Gardens Upper East Side hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Affinia Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Gardens Hotel New York City
- Affinia Gardens New York City