We usually stay in mid-town but we will never do that again. This is a lovely hotel in a nice neighborhood close to the Lexington Street subway (4,5,6) and the M15 which will take you close to the 9-11 memorial. Gourmet Garage for groceries is near 3rd street and there is a variety of restaurants within walking distance (Neeley's BBQ is very close). We opted for a junior suite as we were 2 adults and 2 teens. The room was very spacious and the patio was great for adult coffee without TV or card games in the evening before dinner. In addition to all of this, it is quiet! Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquil. Thoughtful. Private. Just right for a little alone time in NYC. Discreetly located on the Upper East Side on an intimate, tree-lined street, the Gardens NYC is the picture of Manhattan gentility. It's surrounded by world-class NYC shopping and Manhattan's famed museums, adding grace and charm to its locale. But guests find it's just right for a tranquil retreat. With such great in-room service, you can simply take to your hotel suite and escape for some alone time. Our 129 suites, many larger than New York City apartments, offer generous living space, including full kitchens and large vanities with Hollywood lighting, making them ideal for stays of a day, a week or much, much longer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gardens NYC–an Affinia hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Gardens Hotel New York City
- Affinia Gardens New York City