We usually stay in mid-town but we will never do that again. This is a lovely hotel in a nice neighborhood close to the Lexington Street subway (4,5,6) and the M15 which will take you close to the 9-11 memorial. Gourmet Garage for groceries is near 3rd street and there is a variety of restaurants within walking distance (Neeley's BBQ is very close). We opted for a junior suite as we were 2 adults and 2 teens. The room was very spacious and the patio was great for adult coffee without TV or card games in the evening before dinner. In addition to all of this, it is quiet! Great place!
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Gardens Hotel New York City
- Affinia Gardens Hotel
- Affinia Gardens New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to spread out and relax? Look no further than Upper East Side hotel Affinia Gardens. Set in New York’s Upper East Side, featuring spacious rooms and suites, soothing services and comforting amenities, Affinia Gardens is the perfect place for a tranquil retreat. It’s also deceptively close to some of Manhattan’s most popular attractions, such as Central Park, just four blocks away. Our 129 suites offer generous living space, including full kitchens and large vanities with Hollywood lighting, making them ideal for stays of a day, a week or much, much longer. With rooms larger than many New York City apartments, Affinia Gardens Upper East Side hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Otel, getaroom.com and Fareportal so you can book your Affinia Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.