Great location. Quite clean. Good room with two windows that open. Compared with the other hotels in the area, I'd stay here. Tip: if you've got a car and are staying for a weekend, drive up to the streets around 70th and Park Ave and find a free parking space. Then take a cab down to the hotel. Tip 2: Don't plan on checking in early.
This was typed at the Barclay, on the in-room internet TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true heritage hotel, with its 1920-30's decor and stunning lobby, that welcomes guests with residential warmth and luxury. In the heart of Midtown East, The New York Barclay' s perfect location gives you access to must-see visitor attractions including Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and Central Park. With Grand Central Terminal a few blocks away along Lexington Avenue. The New York Barclay offers great flexibility for moving about the city and beyond. In-house services services are ever present with a refined and unique organic restaurant and incredible Concierge ready to help you plan your visits. Wi-Fi provided for free for our IHG members (free enrollment online or at Check-in time)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your InterContinental New York Barclay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York City
- Intercontinental Barclay New York
- New York City Intercontinental
- Barclay New York
- Barclay Hotel New York
- Intercontinental Barclay Hotel New York