We stayed in June. Very nice hotel. In Manhatten so no good views as surrounded by hotels and offices. Expensive to eat and drink in. £15 for 2 lagers. Lots of local coffee shops, etc so not really a problem.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are clean and tidy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental New York Barclay is currently under renovation. The entire building is being refurbished and will reopen by fall 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental New York Barclay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York City
- Intercontinental Barclay New York
- New York City Intercontinental
- Barclay New York
- Barclay Hotel New York
- Intercontinental Barclay Hotel New York