We stayed in June. Very nice hotel. In Manhatten so no good views as surrounded by hotels and offices. Expensive to eat and drink in. £15 for 2 lagers. Lots of local coffee shops, etc so not really a problem.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are clean and tidy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true heritage hotel, with its 1920-30's decor and stunning lobby, that welcomes guests with residential warmth and luxury. In the heart of Midtown East, The New York Barclay' s perfect location gives you access to must-see visitor attractions including Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and Central Park. With Grand Central Terminal a few blocks away along Lexington Avenue. The New York Barclay offers great flexibility for moving about the city and beyond. In-house services services are ever present with a refined and unique organic restaurant and incredible Concierge ready to help you plan your visits. Wi-Fi provided for free for our IHG members (free enrollment online or at Check-in time)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental New York Barclay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York City
- Intercontinental Barclay New York
- New York City Intercontinental
- Barclay New York
- Barclay Hotel New York
- Intercontinental Barclay Hotel New York