We came into town on the same night the President had his date night. After wheeling our suitcases down the side walk we were happy to make it to check in. You know that nervous feeling when they can't find you. She asked if I had my expedia confirmation number and I did. Then she was able to find our room. We got to our room on the 20th floor and our door would not open. We saw a staff member who let us in but told us we would have to go back down to get a working key. We saw the view from our window and decided the view made up for everything and anything. We went back down to check in and they informed us they had changed the door key system without letting the front desk know. The next key worked. We decided to call for room service and this was a GREAT idea. It was fast, hot and wonderful. My mom had a lobster roll that was amazing. It came with some little pastries for dessert that were also wonderful. My husband had salmon that was his favorite of the trip and I had a waffle with chicken. I had always seen that on TV and it is better in person. The concierge was very helpful in getting us boat and bus tickets. She also recommended a sea food restaurant. She gave us a map and we were able to find all of our scheduled events. We only had two issues. We couldn't get any one to understand that we wanted regular coffee to prepare in our room. They would leave many decaff but no regular. We also asked for more bar soap but never received any. The water pressure in the shower was low and it was hard to adjust the temperature. They delivered us one extra body wash and we made do. I would go back for the room service and the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Times Square, always New York's most exciting scene, seems all new now that the Crowne Plaza Times Square has reinvented itself. Come check out our $85 million re-invention, and see for yourself how modern design can provide a whole new kind of comfort. Enjoy one of our 795 well-appointed guest rooms outfitted with fresh contemporary accents and plush Sleep Advantage beds. Every room offers breathtaking views of Times Square, the famous Manhattan skyline or the Hudson River, unique among hotels in Times Square. Relax in our sleek lobby lounge, or have an evening cocktail in Broadway 49 Bar. Delight in a new spin on New American Eclectic cuisine at Brasserie 1605, one of the most exciting Times Square restaurants. With options like these, it's no wonder that New York seems so new. If you ve come for a meeting, you ll benefit from the new tech-friendly environment. If you re here for an event, you ll revel in the open space and atmospheric lighting, and when you walk through our front door, you step onto Broadway dazzling lights, world-class entertainment and urban energy. That's how Crowne Plaza Times Square is keeping New York new for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Manhattan
- Crowne Plaza New York City