Stayed 4 nights at the Grand Hyatt and i cannot wait to visit again. I stayed here with my mum and sister. The check in process was very quick and all staff were very helpful and polite. Rooms were located next door to each other, both a decent size for a city hotel and very clean. If you have breakfast in the hotel it is a little pricey but is absolutely worth the money and Eddie the waiter is lovely! For exploring New York this is a great location hotel, close to restaurants, shopping and times square.
Would never have a problem recommending this hotel to any of my clients that are looking to travel here. Grand indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsClick, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt