Had a beautiful suite on 32nd floor. Location is very convenient, just above Grand Central Terminal. Lots of shopping nearby and easy access to NYC.
Hotel was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable and pillows were just right, especially after the nightly turndown service that included chocolate. Not a huge fan of the "touch" light switches but I appreciated the full dark shades.
Hotel room service was excellent (hand-tossed pizza; local salad; mac & cheese; burgers - they got it just right).
And one of the best ideas: an in-house 24-hour casual takeout restaurant offering everything you could possibly want, from coffee to fresh baked goods to dinner items to full-size bottles of wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt