-Location- central to anywhere in New York.
- Fast lifts
- Comfortable king bed- decent sized room
- Unreliable hot water- in the evening, it took 5 mins to get hotwater- the wait for hotwater was so long it prompted calls to reception. When there is hot water, it sometimes drops out and would come back on again.
- Small/ basic bathroom- way below Hyatt standard
- I have agreed to pay $100 for a late checkout at 5pm but found my keys did not work after 2pm. Back down to reception.
- Empty Mini Bar but there is a 24hr kiosk in the lobby.
- Room service was super expensive- there is an additional $5 to bring it to your room + 18% service charge on top!!!
- Have to pay for internet
- There is plenty of breakfast options in the area- after all you are at Grand Central.
- Direct bus from Newark to Grand Central
It really is a business hotel.
Would I stay here again? Probably yes for business if the price is attractive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt