Awesome rooms, great location. Worth it! Right next to grand central. Lobby is huge.
Always find you a taxi. Bryant park so close and best atmosphere. Times Square is short walk away and so is 5th avenue. Rooms are expensive but Hyatt is worth it. We stayed in New Years time and New York was so packed with people but this place was relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz, Otel and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt