Me and my wife stayed at the Grabd Hyatt for 4 nights in Jan . I can t fault anything about the hotel except maybe the drinks in the hotel bar are abit on the pricey side bug it's sort of to be expected .
We arrived at the hotel around 2pm (4pm check in) but were let into our room straight away no problem . The room was spacious and very clean. We had a problem with the room safe as it wouldn t lock on our code so phoned up the front desk and in minutes someone from security was there trying to fix it, he was unable to so called for a locksmith , again he arrived shortly after and eventually the safe was replaced for a new one . From top to bottom the staff were very pleasant, helpful and extremely effecient .
Location is excellent for all main attractions . (times square is 5 blocks away , only a 15 min walk ) which is past 5th and 6th avenues .
If I return to NYC , I shall be booking up at this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt