My husband and I stayed at the Grand Hyatt because he was in NYC on business and has a corporate rate. Our grand king room was on the 22nd floor at the end of the hall. We could hear every door slam and every conversation outside our Room. The room size was typical NYC size and the shower was so small my husband barely fit into the stall. Our bed was horrible! Literally felt as if our feet were over our heads-the slope was that bad. Also I like a cool room, although I set the temp to 65 degrees the room was stuffy and hot.
As for the staff, we basically had no contact with them since this is an 1800 plus room property.
The bar staff was great. The food and drinks at the bar were good. The bar's atmosphere was great.
Location is great if you want to take the subway, but good luck hailing a cab, it was a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelTravel.com, Amex, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt