We spent luckly only 2 night at the Grand but....oh god never again!
The hotel was overbooked so the let us sleep in the middle of two connecting bedroom, yes we stayed in a living room! When we arrived to the room, the "bed" was not done, so we called somebody. The minibar was half empty, the were some lost propriety from the previous guest were inside the wardrobe, tv not working properly, coffee stain on the white table....and the heating, not working at all. We called downstairs for to times for the room technician and after one hour, they mention that was not so cold outside in order to keep the heating on in the room. Result: ill! Positive point: the position of the hotel is simply perfect and Julian at the front desk has been amazing. She give us as compensation the breakfast at the restaurant and the lounge access for the stay. The rest of the staff that I meet were rude and not so helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Amex, Otel, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.