I don't give five stars often, but will this time. After taking a red-eye to NYC, I checked my bags in the morning, then took trains about the city and walked about, before returning at about 2:00 pm. Even though checkout was listed as 4:00 pm, I was given a room by a very courteous and professional reservation agent with minimal delay. The rooms are fine, worthy of a Hyatt. Can't beat the location, attached to Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
All staff with whom I dealt were courteous and professional. Bed was big and comfy, the room was quiet and it had a large window. One comment on the window: because the hotel is amid other high-rises, getting a view may be problematic. I did, however, see the Chrysler Building out my window!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt