Being at Grand Hyatt New York you are mostly inside Grand Central Terminal. Easy going in and out Manhatan. You can easily vist the East side or take S Shutle Subway to Times Square. Express Trains 4 and 5 go up and down.
Totally Refurbished and with a trained staff i´ve stayed 5 nights during November 2012. They also have a very good Concierge to make restaurants and shows indications.
If you wish a central, clean, refurbished hotel, with also a small market inside. This is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt