we arrived at the hotel after a short flight from Toronto. The reception staff were very helpful and our room was ready straight away it was a the top floor but it wasn't a problem because the lift open right outside our door. The room was a nice size with a king size bed and sofa bed for our son there was bath robes, hairdryer, iron and safe in the cupboard. also a small kitchen area with a micro wave coffee machine and fridge.
The bathroom was lovely also.
Breakfast was a buffet which was alright! the staff in the breakfast showed you to your table and poured you your coffee and you were expected to pay 2 dollars a head for that which i thought was steep but the u s a is big on their tipping so you have to do it!
The location was brilliant 5minutes walk from time square and central park.
overall we had a great holiday and the blakey was a nice place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel