We always stay at the Blakely when visiting New York. (Tried a different hotel once and hated it).
The hotel looks small but is generous and comfortable inside. The rooms are lovely with the most comfy beds ever. Tea and coffee in the room makes a big difference as well as a fridge. The Concierges are excellent without being officious. Basic breakfast is provided which is also a plus for us, although on this occasion additional items to order were not available which was a shame. A perfect location, an easy walk to 5th Avenue and Times Square complete the deal for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel