My wife and I stayed at the Blakely Hotel over the long weekend in February 2013, and we really enjoyed our stay. Perfect location: 55th street between 6th and 7th Avenues - close to several subway stops, restaurants, shopping, etc. Our room (1308) and the bathroom were fairly big by NYC standards, clean, and very comfortable. Continental breakfast and wi-fi were included in the rate.
The only complaint I have is a heater/AC unit - it made high-pitched shrieking noise throughout the night - I had to turn it off and it eventually stopped.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel
- Blakely Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midtown Hotel with traditional exterior located in heart of business, shopping & theater districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.