My friends and I had a suite at The Blakely Hotel for my bachelorette party.
*Sitting area was nice with an additional TV and a large pull out couch
*Nice Bar area in the room
*Bedroom was big as well...another TV in here and an iPod dock :)
*Radiator leaked...carpet was wet the whole time we were there. Told maintenance, but nothing was done. This also made the room smell a bit musty.
*Bathroom had 1 outlet, and it was in a very strange spot. We were at a Bachelorette and had a ton of girls needing outlets, so this was a little inconvenient for us.
*Elevator was small and took FOREVER. Often took the stairs.
*Continental Breakfast was offered, however only had muffins, and bagels. Staff working was extremely rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel