My wife and I just returned from staying at The Blakely. The hotel staff was wonderful - friendly, professional and very helpful with all our questions. I had business - the wife had some free time. So, it was a great location for both. Just blocks from the park, shopping and the theater district. Our room was clean and spacious. Free wifi, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee-maker and more. The continental breakfast at the restaurant was excellent. I know some of the reviewers in the past have said the wait staff weren't friendly and the breakfast was nothing to write about it...but, hey - it's free...well, with a suggested $2 buck tip. Trust me...in New York, you can't beat it. If you have to go out for breakfast, go to Fluffy's bakery down the street on 7th...wonderful! All-in-all, I would highly recommend The Blakely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel