This was our first stay at the Blakeley (we are fans of the Michelangelo but the rates were too high). We booked a 1-bedroom suite that was on the 11th floor facing 55th Street. Although there is construction at City Center across the street, the room was quiet and we were not bothered by it at all. The suite was roomy, comfortable, and meticulously clean with great bedding. The mini-kitchen included a fridge, microwave, plates, glasses and utensils. We also appreciated the included breakfast (bagels, toast, English muffins, fruit, yogurt, cereal, etc.) in the tiny restaurant downstairs. The gym has only 2 treadmills, but we were the only 2 people in there each morning. Yes, the elevators are slow and the front desk staff could be friendlier and more helpful, but these are minor inconveniences. This place is a find; it's not a bargain but worth every dollar. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel