If it wouldn´t be for the location I would have only given ++. Edison is an old worn down hotel that needs refurbishing quite badly. It´s generaly dirty, the carpet and the armchair has probably seen everything long time ago. Though the beds vere clean and the bathroom resonably clean. The cleaning lady did all she could. It was impossible to adjust the temperature in the shower. Either it was freezing cold or extreamly hot. You couldn´t adjust the temperature in the room. But there was a new flat screen. The staff at the desk was ok. Not too friendly but ok. i don´t know where they have taken the pics on the web site but they have nothing in common with the reality.
Edison is definitely not worh the money. You get a better hotel for the same amount. I wouldn´t stay there again and I wouldn´t recommend it to someone. But as I said the location is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional twenty-two-story hotel with Art Deco touches, situated in the heart of the theater district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Edison Hotel Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edison Towers Times Square
- Edison Hotel New York City
- Edison New York
- Edison Towers Time Square
- Edison Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Edison New York City
- Edison Towers New York
- Edison Towers Hotel