Just returned after 5 nights in Edison Times Square. The location of this hotel is excellent. Within walking distance of Broadway theatres , shopping etc. it is an old building with impressive foyer and quaint cafe that served good breakfast at a reasonable price. The bar was a bit too dark but had live music at night. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The suite we occupied was on the top (22nd) floor. It had two bedrooms,one with Queen size bed and the other with 2 singles all of which were very comfortable but probably more suited to parents with children rather then 4 adults. The decor was dated and could have done with a makeover.
The bathroom was located off the 2nd bedroom and was very small. Bath tub needs to be upgraded. There is no ventilation in the bathroom which makes it uncomfortable. Being so high up we were not bothered by normal noise from Time Square but unfortunately there were night repairs going on and the jack hammers kept us awake for 2 nights ( nothing the hotel can do about this!).
All in all we enjoyed our stay at the Edison and would return but would request an upgraded room.
- Also Known As:
- Edison Hotel New York
- Edison Hotel
- Hotel Edison New York
- Hotel Edison
- Edison Towers Times Square
- Edison Hotel New York City
- Edison New York
- Edison Towers Time Square
- Edison Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Edison New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional twenty-two-story hotel with Art Deco touches, situated in the heart of the theater district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Edison Hotel Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.