As my title says, it is best buck for your money if this doesn't cross $200/night. I stayed here at $140/Night in month of April.
Overall Decent hotel but it's old hotel. The furniture, carpet and rooms are old and have not been upgraded since long time. The good thing is that room are at least clean.
The best thing is location, you are out of your hotel and are hardly 1 block away from Times Square.
It also has got a decent bar, where sometimes there is live music with one guy singing.
Also, they have got Diner, where I had nice breakfast and their Omelette was really amazing. Make sure you have cash for the restaurant as far as I remember they don't accept credit card in the Diner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1931, Hotel Edison is an architectural art deco masterpiece with a rich history dating back from the moment famed American inventor, Thomas Edison turned on the light at the grand opening of the hotel to playing host to countless notables, to movie and television appearances. Hotel Edison is conveniently situated in the heart of New York City's iconic Times Square, amidst the energy and excitement of the latest in Broadway Theatres, nightlife, fine dining and shopping. The hotel is within steps of Midtown Manhattan's premier business and leisure destinations - Time Warner Center, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and world renown Fifth Avenue Shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Edison Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edison Towers Times Square
- Edison Hotel New York City
- Edison New York
- Edison Towers Time Square
- Edison Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Edison New York City
- Edison Towers New York
- Edison Towers Hotel