Stayed here for five nights. First impression was good, nice lobby and easy check in. The room was average, two double beds and a bathroom (took us 2 days to find the light!). It was a manageable sized room, but could have been a lot bigger.
My biggest shock came on our 3rd morning, I had been coming up in rashes and bumps for 2 days - but then found a bed bug. The hotel staff moved us to another, much downgraded room, and we had to pay to store our luggage all day while we were waiting for another room. Not pleasent.
The location however - is AMAZING! Less than 30 seconds to Times Square and really close to Broadway. I guess the location made up for a lot of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1931, Hotel Edison is an architectural art deco masterpiece with a rich history dating back from the moment famed American inventor, Thomas Edison turned on the light at the grand opening of the hotel to playing host to countless notables, to movie and television appearances. Hotel Edison is conveniently situated in the heart of New York City's iconic Times Square, amidst the energy and excitement of the latest in Broadway Theatres, nightlife, fine dining and shopping. The hotel is within steps of Midtown Manhattan's premier business and leisure destinations - Time Warner Center, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and world renown Fifth Avenue Shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Edison Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edison Towers Times Square
- Edison Hotel New York City
- Edison New York
- Edison Towers Time Square
- Edison Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Edison New York City
- Edison Towers New York
- Edison Towers Hotel