My boyfriend and I visited NYC for 6 days during this year's holiday season. We chose Hotel Belleclaire and we were not disappointed! The upper west side is home to many great spots. This hotel is 2 blocks from the subway which was very helpful since it was quite chili out. The hotel was very small but we did expect that. The room was clean and up to date. Hotel Belleclaire's lobby was great, they had complimentary coffee, tea, and cocoa out during the evenings. It was about 45-1hour cab ride from LGA. We chose to use uber and got the rides for about $60. I would stay here over and over and most certainly recommend it to friends. The only frustration was the amount we paid for the hotel it ended up being around $260 a night when other times of the years it's about $100. But business is business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York