This was a great place to stay. It is only a few blocks from Central Park and a nice walk (a bit over a mile) to Times Square. Very close to so much, yet it was in a quiet neighborhood and felt like we were away from the touristy noise and crowds. The room was smaller than normal, but it was clean and comfortable. The staff was incredibly helpful and were ready to answer any questions we had about what to do and where to go. We are already planning another trip here in the future. Oh, the price was also much less than what was comparable in the area. My biggest complaint was that it took housekeeping most of the day to get to our room, but even that wasn't a big deal. It would be nice to have room service or a place to eat on site, but there are many markets in the neighborhood and with a fridge in the room, it was not much of a problem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York