We have spent four nights in mid November at the New York 's city Belleclaire hotel..
The address seemed convenient (Broadway at 77th street) which indeed it has been, just a couple of blocks from the closest subway station at 79th street. Rooms however proved to be a great disappointment..Upon arriva we got room 929,.. remember the number and avoid at any cost. It looked more like a cell for the condemned, with a window facing a wall three feet away than a New York city hotel room with effective price (i.e. including the taxes of $220). Only after three attempts of changing rooms in various floors we were worn out and settled for whatever the very nice receptionist offered.. Travelars definitely deserve a better deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York