Belleclaire was an unassuming little gem on 77th Street off Broadway, a mere 12 blocks from the Lincoln Center. The charming architecture esconced in the heart of the Upper West Side made the building a quaint hideaway convenient to neighborhood restaurants, delis, and nightly shows at the Lincoln Center. The room was well-equipped with a clean bathroom, bedding and nice updated modern furniture. The flat-screen TV had cable and payperview.
If you don't mind the street noise, Belleclaire is an affordable alternative for couples and families seeking a cultural sojourn to the big apple in a safe and family-friendly location. Great place for a cineaste too!
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York
- Belleclaire Hotel New York
- Belleclaire Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.