1st time stay at the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square from April 25-29. Couldn't have been more pleased. Arrived at noon and got my room right away. Erika at the Front Desk (friendly, helpful) let me know my Hilton Honors Gold membership got me an upgraded King suite with a great Times Square view but it would be near the elevators, which is a location I normally avoid. But, it was 2 rooms down from the elevator bank and I never heard them when I was in the room. Perfect. Erika was right - the view was awesome. 23rd floor was high enough that the street noise did not prevent a good night's sleep. If you're a very light sleeper, this might not be the case.
Room was spotless, as was the rest of the property. In-room fridge was handy, bed was extremely confortable. Would have preferred an in-room safe, but wasn't a big deal. Really liked the suite design; plenty of room. Didn't use the sofa as a bed, so can't attest to its comfort. But as a sofa, it was fine.
Housekeeping made sure I returned to an immaculate room at the end of each day. Ground floor doormen did a nice job of making sure everyone had room keys before entering the elevators to the 3rd floor lobby. Subway to the N Line was right next to the hotel entrance. Great breakfast buffet each morning, manned by friendly, attentive staff. Never had to wait more than a minute for an elevator up or down.
Really enjoyed a terrific stay and look forward to my upcoming stay later this year for New Year's Eve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Times Square is the only all-suite hotel located on Broadway in the heart of Times Square excitement. Located at 1568 Broadway (47th Street & 7th Avenue), the hotel recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, New York City’s world-famous restaurants, shopping, museums and sightseeing. A TKTS booth, offering discount theater tickets, is directly across from the hotel. Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, The Museum of Modern Art, Fifth Avenue shopping, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Carnegie Hall and Central Park are all within walking distance. The hotel is just 15 blocks from Jacob Javits Convention Center, Penn Station/Madison Square Garden, Port Authority Bus Terminal and convenient to Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.All of the hotel’s 460 two-room suites feature living room with sofa bed plus private bedroom and bathroom, Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree Sleep Experience bedding and modern amenities including two flat-screen televisions, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, MP3 connectivity and large work desk with ergonomic chair. Onsite hotel amenities include newly renovated lobby with new check-in area, new Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk, brand new Ad Lib lobby lounge, brand new Gingers Restaurant, morning Coffee Kiosk, room service, complimentary 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary 24-hour business center. The hotel has 10,000 square feet of modern event space. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self & valet parking is available. The hotel allows pets, with a $50 pet surcharge per stay (under 60 lbs). 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree New York City
- Doubletree Times Square
- Suites New York City
- New York Suites
- Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square Nyc
- Doubletree Hotel Times Square
- Doubletree Hotel New York City