First of all, the "welcome" chocolate chip cookies were just what we needed when we arrived. My grandmother,my mother, and I loved everything about this hotel. We were fortunate enough to get a a suite on the 40th floor overlooking Times Square; We loved the decor or the room and it was very clean.
The suite had 2 bathrooms, a sleeper sofa,living room area,dining area and a bedroom with a king size bed: I was assigned the sleeper, but the couch was nice and comfy:-) The staff was very nice and helpful whenever we had questions about directions, broadway shows, or just needed something in general.
The location of the hotel is perfect!; It's close to everything. Rockefellar Center, the morning talk shows, broadway shows....
This was my grandmother's first trip to NYC and she had a great experience; this hotel was a big part of that memorable experience. When we visit again we will definitely try to book with this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree New York City
- Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square
- Doubletree Times Square
- Suites New York City
- New York Suites
- Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square Nyc
- Doubletree Hotel Times Square
- Doubletree Guest Suites
- Doubletree New York
- Doubletree Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Times Square is the only all-suite hotel located on Broadway in the heart of Times Square excitement. Located at 1568 Broadway (47th Street & 7th Avenue), the hotel recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, New York City’s world-famous restaurants, shopping, museums and sightseeing. A TKTS booth, offering discount theater tickets, is directly across from the hotel. Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, The Museum of Modern Art, Fifth Avenue shopping, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Carnegie Hall and Central Park are all within walking distance. The hotel is just 15 blocks from Jacob Javits Convention Center, Penn Station/Madison Square Garden, Port Authority Bus Terminal and convenient to Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.All of the hotel’s 460 two-room suites feature living room with sofa bed plus private bedroom and bathroom, Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree Sleep Experience bedding and modern amenities including two flat-screen televisions, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, MP3 connectivity and large work desk with ergonomic chair. Onsite hotel amenities include newly renovated lobby with new check-in area, new Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk, brand new Ad Lib lobby lounge, brand new Gingers Restaurant, morning Coffee Kiosk, room service, complimentary 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary 24-hour business center. The hotel has 10,000 square feet of modern event space. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self & valet parking is available. The hotel allows pets, with a $50 pet surcharge per stay (under 60 lbs). 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.